Diwali by Hannah Eliot
Learn all about the traditions of Diwali with this third book in the delightful board book series Celebrate the World, which highlights special occasions and holidays across the globe. Each autumn we gather with our friends and family and light our brightest lanterns. It’s time for Diwali, the festival of lights! In this lovely board book with illustrations from Archana Sreenivasan, readers learn that the five days of Diwali are a time to pray for a bountiful season, celebrate the special bonds between siblings, and rejoice in the victory of light over darkness and good over evil.
- Illustrated by:Archana Sreenivasan
- Series:Celebrate the World
- Board book
- 24 pages, f-c; matte cover with spot gloss on front cvr and spine; matte int.
- Publisher:Simon & Schuster
- Imprint:Simon & Schuster
- Published:18 Oct 2018
- Dimensions:165 x 178 x 15 (mm)
- Pub. Country: United States
Luxury hand-poured natural candles.
As featured in Vogue, Red, Tatler and Good Housekeeping.